Release notes for 2.0.3
- Added pop-up calendar for picking sponsorships birthday to reduce confusion in date formatting.
- Added all fields, including user created dynamic fields, to .csv exports.
- Added the ability to edit the sponsorship name fields while removing the ability to delete these fields in order to preserve the integrity of the database.
- Added the ability to use the short code [child_name] to the sponsorship information field. This is the information that displays below the sponsorship picture on the profile page. This can be edited in the General Setup area of the administration control panel.
- Added the ability to have multiple sponsors per child. In the General Setup area you can set the number of sponsors per child. The child profile will remain visible on the front end of the website until the number of sponsors has been met.
- Fixed issue when manually adding sponsorships to sponsors the status column was not updating.
- Fixed issue with editing or adding dynamic fields that caused an error when adding or editing sponsorship or sponsor information.
- Fixed issue with reordering of dynamic fields.
- Fixed issue where sponsorship name was not populating in certain areas throughout the site.
- Fixed issue where drop down lists always displayed the top-most item regardless of what had been saved.
- Removed slashes that appeared whenever an apostrophe was used.